Jamie Sugg is a Painter and Draughtsman from a small village near Cambridge. His subjects include fenland & woodland landscapes, and village scenes depicting quaint houses and gardens. His landscape work, in acrylics and oil pastels and using a palette knife to provide movement with the paint, responds to the contrasts of light and dark, bringing an emotional response to environment, whilst his watercolor work of more urban and architectural scenes is detailed and precise, aided by his background in building and construction.
Information I Collect
- To book me for a commission, you provide me with information such as your name, email address, phone number, payment information, postal address and any photos that you give me consent to use.
- To join my mailing list you provide me with your name and email address.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
- Usage Data - we may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list; I may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from me by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by agreeing that I may use photographs or video of your purchase in its new home.
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
My Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I will take steps to remove that information from my servers.
- If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Me
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jamie Sugg, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.